Enterprise Middleware and Application Architect
Hours: M-F, 8 hours/day
Terms: 6 months, potential to go direct
- Responsible for managing the following functional areas, multiple technology, major system (e.g., process simulation, document management, payroll, etc.) and the development/acquisition, maintenance, and support of applications in those areas.
- Provide direction to projects, assessing and mitigating risks, and reviewing and approving all requirements/specifications, estimates, system designs, software technology decisions, completed systems, and activities associated with providing support to customers and clients, often involving performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
- Assist general management with requirements associated with strategic and annual business planning, budgeting, cost control, software licensing.
- Provides input on administrative policies, procedures, technology, priorities, and such.
Minimum Experience / Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, BA, or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support.
- Strong acumen and understanding of Middleware
- Must be able to give presentations and lead team