Pay Rate: $20 – $26/hr
Terms: 8 months, potential to be extended or direct
- Update current drawings per markups based on direction from engineering; re-master CAD drawings to current format.
- Use computer-aided drafting systems to create 3D and 2D layouts, following the direction of design team members.
- Self-check own work to ensure accuracy and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with established CAD specification and standards.
- Utilize ERP systems to create part numbers following the proper naming process and data entry requirements.
Minimum Experience / Education / Qualifications:
- Associate degree in Mechanical Design
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Capable of using standard Windows Office tools including SharePoint, email, and CAD tools (CREO/Windchill)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Associate degree with internship experience in drafting/design.