Terms: 6 months, potential to be extended or direct
- Develop and execute goals and strategic direction of assigned project(s).
- Manage project through entire lifecycle.
- Accountable for all schedules, quality, and customer satisfaction on project(s).
- Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident.
- Assign and manage internal, external, multi-divisional, direct and matrixed resources to ensure all project objectives and goals are met.
- Develop, prepare and present briefings to both management and customer related to project status, direction, marketing and performance.
- Formally identify, assess, monitor and mitigate risk throughout project life cycle.
- Assure communication and cooperation among project team members and resolve areas of conflict.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience / Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, operations management or other related field
- 2 plus years of relevant experience
- CAPM certification
- Familiar with CMMI
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project with at least 1 year of experience
- PMP certification
- Independent judgment and decision making ability
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to influence others