Hours: Work is on a monthly cycle and expected to be 4-8 hours/month depending on quarterly cycle, with additional time for training.
Terms: 12 months
- Gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
Minimum Experience / Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other financial discipline
- 2-4 years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses (Typically required).
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data (Typically required).
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.