Pay Rate: $23 – $26/hr
Hours: 3rd Shift: 10pm – 6am; Sunday Night – Friday Morning
Terms: 12 month, high chance to convert to direct
- Meet plant metrics (Safety, Quality, Production, Cost, Customer Service)for assigned work area
- Maintain a proactive working environment through ongoing communication with Production associates
- Work with HR and Production Leader in the administration of Company Policies and Procedures
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the company, which includes daily overtime, weekends, shutdowns, and holidays if needed
- Work closely with engineering to identify and implement improvement projects
- Communicate issues to and from production teams
- Participate in ongoing training and personal development
- Startup activities – Assessing headcount needs. Identifying manufacturing issues, staffing adjustments, handling HR/Admin questions from workers (time off request).
- Managing shop floor – Assess machine up issues, IT issues, personnel issues, safety related issues.
- Acting plant manager for 3rd shift (60+ employees)
- The department is 80% assembly – which includes return units for split system and support compressors. They also handle the fabrication process, stamping metal.
Minimum Experience / Education / Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ Manufacturing/Production Leadership experience required
- Lean/ Manufacturing Excellence, Six Sigma knowledge highly preferred.
- Familiar or have worked in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Well-developed oral & written communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability/willingness to work any shift
- Recognized coach for hourly associates
- Demonstrated ability to supervise one or more processes and/or projects with team wide or plant wide impact
- Demonstrated proficiency (at teaching level) in plant work rules, attendance guidelines, pay rules, and timekeeping system