Openings: 2; One Senior-Level, One Junior-Level
Terms: Contract to Hire
The Professional Recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Processes job requisitions.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Acts as liaison with area employment agencies, recruiting vendors and advertising agencies.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Coordinates appropriate employment testing.
- Conducts employment verifications.
- Extends verbal and written job offers.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Maintains employee referral program.
- Follows up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of onboarding forms, notifying the department of employee’s starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity.
Minimum Experience / Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and three or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Taleo preferred
- Looking for a POLISHED recruiter who is comfortable with full cycle recruiting and operates independently.
- Technical/Professional recruiting experience needed
- Could be working with Executive level personnel – must not be intimidated by title, but still be able to show appropriate respect
- Will average 25 requisitions at a time that they are sourcing. The requisitions are batched so this is not 25 separate positions.
- For example, the 25 requisitions may be batched as follows: 6 mechanical engineers, 4 designers, 7 quality engineers and 8 validation testers.